Oh no, another fucking blog!
Yes, that’s what people usually think when a new blog pops out. But since I have nothing better to do (and by nothing better I mean I have an economics test tomorrow and I’m certainly NOT prepared for it) I decided – why not?
Why should I start a blog? Let’s see….a lot of my friends say I should and that’s a valid reason, I guess..
Seriously though, I’m a regular girl and regular shit happens in my life. But I actually have some good stories worth sharing and that’s why I decided to do this. Let’s see how this goes.
What you need to know about me right now?
- I’m 24 years old.
- I’m a tourism management student (and no, it’s not as fabulous as it sounds).
- I already have a college degree prior to the one I’m currently working on.
- Like most people my age, I daydream about traveling and all that stuff.
- I love my dog, don’t even think about talking shit about him.
- I’m a pro procrastinator and I can give you some tips on how to successfully succeed in life while procrastinating.
- Tinder is my bff and I’m not ashamed by that.
- I’m a sucker for TV shows – they’re the ones to blame about my procrastination addiction.
I guess you’ll get to know me as this goes.
P.s. Don’t roll your eyes while you read this. It’s my first post!