So, I was nominated for my first award ever! The Liebster Award!
Thank you so much Rob for nominating me. Let’s see if I can honor the system.
There are some rules to follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you on their blog with a link to your post.
- Display the Liebster award on your blog.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for this award.
- Ensure these bloggers have less than 500 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your acceptance post.
I’m going to start by answering Rob’s questions.
1. What country do you blog from?
I’m from Lisbon, Portugal and I’m currently blogging from there.
2. What was your favorite childhood movie?
This is a difficult one because I watched a LOT of movies growing up. But I think my all time favorite is Peter Pan! All that never grow up stuff is all I ever dreamed of.
3. Cats or dogs?
Even though I have both a cat and a dog, I must confess I’m a dog person.
4. What kind of music do you prefer?
I’m picky about everything in life and I’m extremely picky when it comes to music. Right now I listen a lot of alternative/rock/electronicish music. Chet Faker is constantly on my playlist.
5. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I can’t stand hot water with flavor.
6. What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
I’m struggling with this one. I think the most recent daring thing I’ve done was camping in some State Park in the middle of Missouri in January. The Missouri river was frozen. I still don’t know how we survived. I’m not quite sure if this was daring or just plain stupid.
7. Beaches or amusement parks?
Beaches. When you live in a country with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world you forget amusement parks even exist!
Dona Ana’s beach in Lagos, go check it out!
8. What is your favorite song today?
1998 by Chet Faker.
9. What are you reading now?
I’m reading a book my best friend wrote and it’s not published yet. BFF privileges!!
10. Name a place that you would like to visit some day.
I’m going to name a place I’ll DEFINITELY visit some day, beautiful Melbourne.
Now it’s time for my nominations. I decided to choose just two blogs because I have so much work to do for Uni I still didn’t have the chance to read a lot of them.
- Off Campus 101
- Veg me now
I’m asking you guys just 5 questions. I hope it’s ok I broke the rules on this one!
- What’s your dream travel?
- If you had to live in other country that’s not where you currently live, which one would you choose?
- What’s your guilty pleasure song?
- Shopping spree or TV marathon?
- What’s your oldest childhood memory?
I think I followed every rule and I hope you guys have as much fun doing this as I did. It’s a great procrastination method!